- Pet carrier labelled with your name, address, and phone numbers.
- Pet food, water, bowls, can opener, and spoon.
- Litter and box, scooper, bags.
- Collar with rabies and ID tags, harness and/or leash.
- Chew toy, favorite blanket or toy, brush or other comfort item.
Put in a waterproof box or zip-lock baggie*:
- Vet business card, vaccination records, microchip information, and rabies vaccination certificates.
- Current photo of you and your pet together.
- Medications and instructions for when to give them; special diet and feeding schedules.
- Your vet’s name and contact information.
- Pet first aid kit.
*keep this information in a zip-lock baggie always taped to the inside top of the crate. That way it will always be ready to go.